Thursday, January 22, 2009

Honest Opinion!!!!!



I have an idea that I would like everyone's honest opinion about. I have been thinking about doing a womens retreat for over a year. I have several ideas of what we could do, like: hiking, manicures, crafty things, etc. I would really, truly appreciate everyone's opinion on this. Would you think it would be fun to do a 1-2 day retreat? Do you have any ideas where we could do this? What activites would you like to do? Please let me know what you think about this idea, if you would participate. Thank You very much!

3 comments:

Caresa Alexander said...

Hey, I'm up for a retreat. (This is the first time I've posted on someones blog) One of the ladies I work with did a ladies retreat with her church and they went to one of the hot springs. That sounds fun. Maybe a time share or the cabin in the summer. Hiking is always fun. Are you going running tomorrow, Friday?

Shelley said...

Sign me up.

Shelley said...

More pictures of your cute kids please!