So a friend did this on her blog so I thought it would be fun to do also.
1. Leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter what it is, but I'm hoping it's not a bad one, what ever will work.
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
2 comments:
Yes the Dorito choking experience was definitely a classic . . .especially since it was our first impression of each other.
Remember when I thought it was a brilliant idea to ride our bikes to Hyrum and then we got so tired my mom had to come pick us up? :)
What were we thinking? I must admit I do better now then then, I do 2 miles with a bike trailer with 35-80 lbs. That's with 1-2 kids in a bike trailor. Hopefully I'll bi in a little bit of shape when #2 arrives. We'll see.
Post a Comment